Sewa International’s SHE project for the Girl child.
We aspire to be the pre-eminent, Hindu faith-based humanitarian organization that serves selflessly and with compassion to create a positive impact on society. We envision and strive for a world in which all people live in harmony, free from suffering.
- Equip Socio-economic background & underprivileged Girl child with education, life-skills and self-confidence to enable her to achieve her highest potential
- Leverage existing community and Government resources to ensure that all girls are in school and learning well.
- Partner with like minded individuals and organizations
- Establish programs, resources, that focus on the overall development of the Girl Child
- Focus on 3 areas of SHE - Education, Health and Hygiene, Self development/life skills
- Help 40,000 girls continue their education in the year 2021.
- Achieve $400,000 donations to support above goal. Develop an Independent brand dedicated to SHE initiative
- Create a global brand that is recognized by all facets of the community
- Create a robust world class website.
- Supporting 100,000 girl children to continue their education.
- Achieve $1,000,000 donations in 2023.